You can earn Cash For Your Class just by shopping at Brookshire’s!
From August 28, 2017 through June 15, 2018, Brookshire’s will donate 1% of the purchase of qualifying products to your school.
After your registration is complete, scan tags with a barcode unique to your school will be printed and sent to the designated Brookshire Grocery Company store. Parents and other school supporters can pick up the appropriate scan tag there.
- Any elementary, middle, intermediate, junior high or high school is eligible, whether public or private. Schools will need to provide a W-9 form, as well as enrollment information.
- To register, fill out this online form. You will need a copy of the school’s W-9 form and enrollment information to complete the registration. If necessary, you may download and print a blank copy of a W-9 form here.
- Any school official or PTA leader that has access to the previously mentioned W-9 form and enrollment numbers may register a school.
- The scan tags will be available at the BGC store designated on the registration form approximately 4 weeks after the school is registered. School supporters can pick up a scan tag there. If requested, scan tags may also be sent to the school.
- The scan tag with your schools identifying UPC Number must be scanned during the transaction.
- Qualifying products include the following labels: Brookshire’s, Super 1 Foods, Simply Done, Paws Happy Life, Top Care, Full Circle, Food Club, Tippy Toes by Top Care, Pure Harmony and Goldenbrook.
- Purchases can be made at Brookshire’s, Super 1 Foods, Spring Market or FRESH by Brookshire’s stores.
- The donation will be made payable directly to the school. School officials and PTA leaders are encouraged to work together to determine how the money will best benefit the school and its students.
- Checks will be distributed to participating schools at the conclusion of the program.