Brookshire’s Peanut Butter makes snack time more fun.
Peanut butter is a great source of protein for little ones who often don’t like – or have a hard time chewing – meat. Peanut butter to the rescue!
Tasty, delicious, nutritious and just plain fun, peanut butter can be the star of your kids’ snacks.
- Dip apple slices into peanut butter or sandwich peanut butter between two thin slices of apple.
- Spread peanut butter on celery and top with raisins.
- Combine peanut butter with chia seeds, oats and mashed banana for high-powered energy bites.
- Add peanut butter to your smoothie for extra protein.
- Mix into plain Greek yogurt for a yummy fruit dip.
- Drizzle over apple slices and sprinkle with toasted coconut to make apple “nachos.”
- Use as a topping on pancakes.
- Slice a banana in half lengthwise and spread each half with peanut butter, topping with granola.
- Slice bananas into rounds, spread with peanut butter and make little banana “sandwiches.”
- Flatten a slice of sandwich bread with a rolling pin. Spread with a thin layer of peanut butter and jelly. Roll into a log; slice into rounds for a PB&J roll-up.
- Spread a whole-wheat tortilla with peanut butter. Top with thin slices of banana. Roll up; slice into rounds.
- Peel a banana and freeze it. Spread with peanut butter, and roll in sunflower seeds. Store in freezer for a banana pop.