Want to live greener but not sure where to start? Here are some simple tips to jump-start your green lifestyle.
- Recycle electronics, printer cartridges, cardboard, clothing and plastics.
- Buy reusable bags at BGC stores and use them when you shop.
- Buy more foods that are grown locally and organically.
- Choose reusable water bottles and bring coffee mugs to work rather than plastics and disposables.
- Turn off lights when you leave the room, shut down your computer if you aren’t using it and unplug devices once they are charged.
- Use your dishwasher and washing machine only when they are full.
- Turn the thermostat a few degrees lower in the winter and higher in the summer.
- Use green cleaners that contain fewer toxic ingredients.
We Value Your Input
If you have concerns or comments about our sustainability efforts, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.