Using a pre-made cake like Brookshire’s Strawberry Créme Cake makes cake balls a quick and easy treat!
• Crumble cake into a large bowl and mix with 1 cup cream cheese icing. Chill for 2 hours.
• Roll cake into balls and freeze for another 2 hours.
• Melt white chocolate according to package directions.
• Mix white chocolate with red food coloring until chocolate turns pink.
• Insert toothpick in each ball and dip ball into melted chocolate.
• Top balls with sprinkles.
• Place balls on wax paper to harden.
Créme cakes located in the bakery.