Are you always the last family to take down holiday decorations?
If you still have piles of Christmas gift wrap sitting around, you’re in luck!
This will provide the perfect family activity—and it’ll save you from having to find a place to store all that paper, as well.
Here are several ideas for using leftover gift wrap:
- Wrap paper around an empty vegetable (clean) can and make a pencil holder!
- Make a bookmark from a gift wrap glued onto a rectangle of cardboard (maybe cut from a cereal box).
- Make book covers for school books or read-at-home material.
- Make greeting cards by folding paper in half or quarters. Hint: send some thank-you notes!
- Wrap cardboard boxes to make pretty storage totes.